Thursday, October 29, 2009

FAH-Qing FAQ

In which I interview myself to let you know about my life in Thailand.

What do you do?

Currently I'm an English teacher in Phitsanulok Thailand. I teach secondary students (seniors), as well as one kindergarten class.

How many students are there at your school?

3,000 but I think they maybe counting the little ones as halves, because it seems like a lot more, especially when you are on a podium in front of all of them.

Why did you choose to go to Thailand?

I've never been to Asia and I'm also pretty sure one of those old Microsoft wallpapers was one of the beaches here, I'll let you know if I make it there.

Do you speak Thai?


No, but I'm pretty good at charades, which helps. I'm also trying my best to learn as much as possible.

Where do you live?

In Phitsanulok in an apartment that I share with one large gecko. He eats the bugs, so I let him stay.


In honor of the new job, I'm sending you out with one of film's greatest teacher/student rivalries. Mr. Hand vs. Jeff Spicoli.

"This is US History, I see the the globe right there."

No comments:

Post a Comment