Thursday, December 3, 2009

Who Would Steal 30 Bag Lunches?

It's that time of year again in Phitsanulok. Second semester for seniors brings about the same symptoms across the globe. Half assing assignments, poor attendance and a general feeling that high school as become a complete hindrance and waste of time, an attitude that seems to be illustrated perfectly by the ever increasing number of students who are openly wearing headphones with an utter disregard for the surroundings and repercussions. It is also the time for class bonding and what better way to force social circles awkwardly together than with a class trip.

This weekend I will be heading north to Chiang Mai with 80 students for a three day excursion that I have been kept largely in the dark about. What I do know is that I need to arrive at school at 4 am on Saturday, I will be sharing a room with 10 students and most importantly, at some point I will be seeing a baby panda named Lin Ping.

Let the good times roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment